Due to the nature of Binance's exchange API, this data set contains the closest 1,000 orders to the midpoint price captured during every snapshot taken (once a minute). Thus, the order book depth ranges depending on the volume of trades occurring during the specified timespan.
Major cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, ZCash, Ethereum Classic...) trade on this exchange and are included in this data sat.
All timeseries end yesterday.
Frequency: We take a snapshot of order books every minute. However over certain periods, either exchanges' APIs or the database have experienced downtime, and missing order book data cannot be restored. Order Book data can be down to ~100 files / day on some periods.
Some historical data might be missing due to exchanges / APIs experiencing downtime or technological problems on our end. Please contact us if you have inquiries about particular date periods or pairs.
One file per day and per currency pair.
- date : Epoch timestamp millisecond
- type : a = ASK and b = BID
- price : in the quote currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the amount is in EUR)
- amount : in the base currency (on a BTC EUR pair, the amount is in BTC)
Source: Exchange's API.
Please find a sample file here:
Copy paste the above link in your browser window and the download will start automatically.
- The format of the files are .csv files, which you will be able to download immediately upon purchase.
- The file will be a Zip Archive containing your cryptocurrency trading data.
- This bundle includes data for Binance, all cryptocurrrency pairs listed on the exchange.