To apply for a role, please email your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and international applicants are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion globally. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
About the Job
The job takes place in the Finance Department. In the context of Kaiko’s rapid growth, We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Finance Operations Associate to join our growing Finance Team!
In this role, you will have the great challenge of ensuring the financial health of the company and developing our finance & accounting processes.As an Finance Operations Associate, you will work in a strong collaboration with our Head of Finance and more specifically also with our operations team.
- Handle international clients payments in an organized and timely manner
- Work to improve our payment terms in partnership with the Operations Team
- Communicate with our suppliers, accounting firms and lawyers for any internal projects
- Manage a direct report regarding the invoice validation process
- Create and manage monthly financial analysis dashboards (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement), and monitor financial SaaS KPIs (MRR, ARPA, CAC etc.)
- Implement new tools to facilitate invoicing process, payment delays and improve cash collection in France, US and Singapore.
- Improve and reinforce our cryptocurrency wallet management system
- Participate in annual accounting, financial statements and consolidations
- Participate in the elaboration of our business plan
- Fully fluent in both English and French
- Master’s degree in preparation in Finance or Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in accountant/audit/consulting firm or corporate finance departmentrequired (experience of sourcing/headhunting is a plus)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Team player who is highly collaborative, creative, participative, autonomous with strong sense of responsibility
Nice to Have
- You have a good knowledge of Corporate Finance fundamentals
- You have a good knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- You understand payment issues and you are agile with the digital solutions available on the market (Stripe, Recharge, Quickbooks etc…)
- Passionate about cryptocurrency/blockchain or at least willing to learn about the industry
- Salary: according to profile
- Contract type: Apprenticeship (alternance) - possibly CDI at the end of the Apprenticeship
- Duration: 12 month
- Desired starting date: ASAP
- Location: Paris, France (area of Place St Augustin/Saint-Lazare, in the 8th arrondissement)
- 50% transportation reimbursement
- Great Health insurance with Alan
- Meal vouchers
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
Interested? Apply now by emailing your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org!