To apply for a role, please email your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and international applicants are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion globally. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
About the Job
The job takes place in the HR & Happiness department. In the context of Kaiko’s rapid growth, we ambition to double our team by the end of 2021. Therefore, we are building a stronger HR strategy to support growth and impulse company culture globally in all offices (Paris, NY& Singapore).
If you are looking for a rewarding internship where you can grow in a variety of HR subjects, you have come to the right place! Under the supervision of HR Manager, here’s what you will do:
Generalist HR projects: You will work primarily with our HR officer, as well as Kaiko operational managers and external partners to build a unique HR strategy for employees in all of Kaiko’s locations:
- Onboarding and employee experience
- Actively contribute to upcoming Employer Branding activities & social media presence
- Manage administrative tasks & employees’ digital files
- Answer employees’ questions
-Take part in the organization of HR events and team building activities
- Participate in building learning and development program
- Propose and implement new and diverse topics according to HR strategy
- You will discover and participate in recruitment missions, from the sourcing of candidates to their onboarding in the company
- Sourcing: Publication of job offers on job boards, activation of the school network.
- Reception, sorting and registration of applications
- Telephone preselection of candidates
- Conduct of individual interviews
- Follow-up of responses to candidates interviewed and check their references
- Drafting of interview report and constitution of application file
- Follow-up of post-interview candidate files (Identity document, social security certificate, etc.)
- SIRH: support the implement our new ATS tool, formalize recruitment processes in place and improve existing ones
- Maintain good relations with all internal and external recruiting partners
- Fully fluent in both English and FrenchMaster’s degree in human resources in preparation in Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in talent acquisition required (experience of sourcing/headhunting is a plus)
- Team player who is highly collaborative, creative, participative, autonomous with strong sense of responsibility
- MS Office
Nice to Have
- Familiar with HRIS tools: Payfit, ATS, etc.
- First experience in HR, preferably in the finance industry
- Motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador of the HR function
- Passionate about cryptocurrency/blockchain or at least willing to learn about the industry
- Salary: according to profile
- Contract type: Apprenticeship (alternance) - possibly CDI at the end of the Apprenticeship
- Duration: 6 months
- Desired starting date: ASAP
- Location: Paris, France (area of Place St Augustin/Saint-Lazare, in the 8th arrondissement)
- 50% transportation reimbursement
- Great Health insurance with Alan
- Meal vouchers
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
Interested? Apply now by emailing your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com!