Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade, quotes, and aggregated datasets in the industry.
- We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust platform.
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by industry professionals.
- Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months.
- Team doubled in size in 2021 with more growth opportunities to come.
- Grew to become an international and diverse team of 45 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, etc.
- Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
- Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
- Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (40+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace.
Company Values (GATTOE)
- Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
- Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
- Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
- Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences Ownership - We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative
- Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients
Talent Acquisition Manager / Full Time
Kaiko Human Resources Department
Kaiko is a rapidly growing startup and its current hypergrowth requires intense recruiting efforts to accelerate team growth and its positioning as global leader in Digital Assets Data Distribution.
Kaiko’s HR team is growing as the company is scaling as a whole. Currently part of the Operations & Corporate Strategy team, we are looking to attract the best talents by contributing to Kaiko’s international reputation through company values & culture. Efforts will be focused on building its approach for the execution of its 2022 recruitment strategy for Kaiko’s new growth phase in all Kaiko locations and business lines.We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who will “own” the attraction, selection and retention of candidates for a variety of roles across our different locations. This will be our first talent hire, so you will need to be a self-starter, have a strong understanding of recruitment practices and employment law and be able to create the best possible recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
Within the HR department and under the responsibility of our HR Director, you will lead and execute recruiting strategy to support our fast growth organization, and deliver highly sought after talent for Sales/Engineering/Product Management/Marketing/Research/Support roles, in all locations (EMEA, US/LATAM and APAC). To support our +30 projected hires in 2022, you duties will be to:
- Identify Kaiko’s needs and work to create and implement a sustainable talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Be responsible of the all recruitment process from sourcing, direct approach, management of applications via ATS, interviews to closing
- Collaborate with HR & Martening team in deploying our ATS tool
- Exchange on a regular basis with hiring managers, your internal customers to carry out the closing of your positions in autonomy
- Develop the visibility and attractiveness of Kaiko through by designing, planning and executing employer branding strategy
- Perform analysis of hiring activity to manage and deliver reports and data when required
- You are able to take a step back from the recruitment activity in order to carry out structuring projects for the talent acquisition activity
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Be in charge of referral policy program as a team member The above list is not exhaustive.
The role offers outstanding career growth , highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
- Ability to have significant, and lasting impact across Kaiko group
- +5 yrs of solid and demonstrable experience in talent acquisition management skills in the B2B sector.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask shifting priorities
- Goal oriented with a strong drive for results
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the business
- Creative thinker who is able to come up with outside of the box recruitment strategies
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Natural connector & relationship builder
- Understanding of the Luxury Retail landscape
- Strong assessment skills, must be able to articulate assessment
- Able to travel occasionally
- The candidate shows excellent communication skills and stakeholders management, internally and externally.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the tech sector and start up/scale up environment would be ideal.
- Interest in crypto or digital finance.
Qualifications / Education
- Degree in human resources, international relations or sales.
- Fully fluent in English is mandatory.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various collaborative tools.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
Company Benefits and Perks
- 25 paid holidays & 10-11 RTT/year.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Remote friendly.
- Health insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.).
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities.
- Staff surprises!
- Contract type: [Full time]
- Desired starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: 91 Bd Haussmann, 75008 Paris
Interested? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.