Kaiko is a rapidly growing startup and its current hypergrowth requires intense marketing effortsto accelerate its positioning as the global leader in Digital Assets Data Distribution.
Kaiko’s Marketing team is growing as the company is scaling as a whole. Currently part of the Sales department, the Marketing team is looking to structure its approach for the execution of its 2022 marketing strategy for Kaiko’s new growth phase, which comprises marketing, communication, and events activations.
As a marketing officer, you will be at the center of our workflow, serving as a bridge between the sales and product teams, and helping the product marketing manager roll out the marketing strategy. With an important emphasis on content writing/thought leadership, you will be responsible for helping translate our brand into a story that attracts our institutional client base.
While experience with crypto or finance is not required, curiosity and willingness to learn about the ins and outs of this fast-paced industry will be necessary for the job.
- Display and improve Kaiko’s image through branding, by creating engaging visuals and contents
- Help set up multi-channel marketing campaigns and track budget expenses
- Measure Impact through surveys and metrics; and report on campaign performance
- Develop marketing documentation to help sales in their prospection approach
- Help set up Kaiko’s web content and branding strategy, especially during the revamp of Kaiko’s website, in coordination with our web agency
- Set up a social media strategy on Twitter and Linkedin, in particular for lead generation and brand awareness
- Leverage digital marketing tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics to track marketing activations and performance
Communication and Content writing:
- Review and copy edit thought leadership articles and client use cases
- Review PRs and announcements, and help coordinate with Kaiko’s PR agency
- Collaborate with the product team to write press releases and announcements (product launches, partnerships…)
- Native English is mandatory
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B writing or marketing experience ideally in an organization specializing in financial or investment products.
- The candidate demonstrates the ability to show autonomy and organize follow-ups.
- The candidate shows excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Interest in crypto or digital finance.
Company Benefits and Perks
- 25 paid holidays & 10 RTT/year
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote friendly
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises!
- Contract type: Permanent - full time
- Desired starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: 91 Bd Haussmann, 75008 Paris
- International applicants welcome!
Interested? Apply here
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade, quotes, and aggregated datasets in the industry.
- We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust platform.
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by industry professionals.
- Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months.
- Team doubled in size in 2021 with more growth opportunities to come.
- Grew to become an international and diverse team of 45 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, etc.
- Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
- Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
- Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (40+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace.
Company Values (GATTOE)
- Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
- Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
- Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
- Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences Ownership - We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative
- Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients