To apply for a role, please email your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and international applicants are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion globally. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
About the Job
As a product marketing manager, you will be at the center of our workflow, serving as a bridge between the business, sales, and product teams. You will be responsible for tying together our overall product marketing strategy, whether that be through case studies, website content, events, or technical documentation. You will be able to translate our brand into a story that attracts our institutional client base and understand how our competitors are building and marketing their products. While experience with crypto or finance is not required, a curiosity and willingness to learn about the ins and outs of this fast-paced industry will be necessary for the job.
• Collaborate with the product and business teams to write press releases and product announcements.
• Assist with social media strategy on Twitter and Linkedin, which includes writing posts and developing campaigns with the goal of lead generation and brand awareness.
• Generate marketing ideas and lead campaigns across various channels, including event sponsorships, social media, news publications, etc.
• Assist with website content and overall visual strategy (graphic design skills a plus).
• Collaborate with brand consultants and graphic designers to produce visual content.
• Form and maintain relationships with news organizations and partner/client PR teams.
• Leverage digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords (previous experience not required).
• Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools, which includes documentation and website content that facilitates the selling process.
• Develop product case studies, demo videos, technical product descriptions and documentation.
• Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through sales data and market research.
• Plan timelines and participate in the launch of new products and services in collaboration with the product, sales, and business teams.
• Competitive analysis of product marketing strategies throughout the industry.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Previous B2B writing or marketing experience ideally in an organization specializing in financial or investment products.
• The ability to create strong written and visual content that tells a compelling story about our products and captures our brand’s identity.
• The ability to think like an owner: a start-up mindset meaning you are willing to take initiative, learn, and be autonomous in your daily activities.
• Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
• Experience with non-technical graphic design tools such as Canva, Piktocharts, Google Slides, etc. for creating visuals for events, blog posts, brochures and the website.
• Front end, non-technical web design skills using platforms like Wordpress or Shopify.
Nice to Have
• An understanding of the financial industry and economics
• The ability to manipulate datasets using non-technical tools such as Tableau
• Experience designing newsletters using Mailchimp
• Experience with some of the following business software tools: Shopify, Salesforce, Pagefly, Canva, Piktocharts, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Zoom Webinars, Twitter/Linkedin Analytics.
• Hardware of your choice
• Paid vacation
• Health insurance
• Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
• An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
• Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
• Other perks
• Contract type: Permanent - full time
• International applicants welcome!
Interested? Apply now by emailing your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com!