To apply for a role, please email your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and international applicants are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion globally. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
About the Job
As a member of the Sales Team, your role is to expand Kaiko’s business in the region you cover to acquire new clients and support our existing portfolio of clients (through upsells, renewals, engaging with existing clients, getting product feedback, and collaborating with other departments). You will assist our prospects and clients in solving their market data needs and challenges.
As a member of the Sales Team, you will work directly with our Sr. Sales representative in your region and Elodie, our head of Growth; you will support the Sr. Sales Representative and Sales team in the US and Europe (EMEA), which are both extremely fast growing markets. We are looking for an energetic and achievement-oriented Sales Associate to help us qualify leads, build our sales pipeline, and onboard customers.
• Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
• Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Follow-up with prospects and engage existing clients to help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads
• Work with Sr Sales on complex deals (lead generation, negotiation and closing the deal)
• Portfolio management (keep Salesforce dashboard up-to-date)
• Become an expert in our product offering and the dynamics of the crypto industry
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to improve lead quality and conversion
• Experience: You have at least 1-2 years of experience as a SDR/Sales Associate (ideally in a fast-paced environment) among a well-developed sales team and you will be able to immediately implement sales best practices.
• Entrepreneurial mindset: you want to help us develop our Sales team and expand our client base.
• Resilience: You are combative and you love the challenge to close deals
• Excellence: you are committed to deliver high quality to our clients and colleagues
• Mastery: You have already used a CRM (Salesforce would be great) and you are knowledgeable in crypto/digital assets
• Languages: You speak English fluently (French or Spanish is a plus).
Nice to Have (not required)
Interest in crypto.
• Hardware of your choice
• Paid vacation
• Health insurance
• Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
• An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
• Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
• Other perks
• Contract type: Permanent - full time
• International applicants welcome!
Interested? Apply now by emailing your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com!