To apply for a role, please email your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and international applicants are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion globally. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
About the Job
As a Sales Director, your role is to build and expand Kaiko’s business in the region you cover by generating new client acquisitions. You will join a team led by Elodie, our Head of Growth. Sales Directors are exceptional at leveraging resources to deliver maximum results and they are experts at solving their customer’s market data needs and challenges. Our Sales Directors are proven hunters who know how to build a pipeline and close new business in a dynamic and disruptive market.
• Meet and exceed ARR booking quotas: prospect in a smart way and book qualified meetings with decision-makers, negotiate contracts, work with our Legal Counsel to write agreements, and close deals.
• Build a healthy, growing pipeline which exceeds 3X quota: generate as many opportunities as possible (inbound and outbound) for the Sales team by identifying, contacting, qualifying then convincing prospects corresponding to Kaiko’s target client.
• Leverage and maintain our internal Sales Dashboard and tools
• Participate in events in your region to proactively approach new clients
• Create and execute territory plan with core internal teams
• Experience in Sales in Finance / Capital Markets / Financial Data Provider
• Ability to craft and target messaging designed for the C-Level down throughout the organization
• Exceptionally strong English written and verbal communication skills
• An active network of partners among financial institutions and asset managers
• Proven ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles from prospecting to closing with multiple decision vectors
• 7+ years with a proven track record of exceeding goals
Nice to Have (not required)
Interest in crypto.
• Hardware of your choice
• Paid vacation
• Health insurance
• Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
• An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
• Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
• Other perks
• Contract type: Permanent - full time
• International applicants welcome!
Interested? Apply now by emailing your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org!