We are looking for a leader of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) at a very exciting time of growth. As Senior FP&A Manager at Kaiko, you will be well versed in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting and have experience working in a multicultural environment. This is a strategic leadership opportunity reporting to our Finance Director. The ideal leader will have built and scaled FP&A teams at hyper growth companies and is able to architect and implement new analytics and planning systems This role will interact frequently with functional top management and actively manage the presentation of financial and operating analysis data related to the corporate functional groups. We are looking for a self-motivated person who has experience building financial models and working with internal stakeholders. You will become a pillar of a small, growing and agile performing finance team.
- Build and develop a top performing FP&A team
- Drive a performance management culture and provide cross functional leaders with insights on key business and performance drivers
- Own financial planning and provide leaders with insights to manage headcount and expenses
- Prepare, maintain and analyze financial models for the multi-year strategic financial planning (5-yr BP, AOP), annual budgeting and forecasting activities
- Continuously assess and make recommendations to refine methodologies and procedures to gain efficiency.
- Provide support to functional leaders for business planning, forecasting and budgeting purposes in their field
- Support ad-hoc projects (boards, fund raising, acquisitions, etc), providing financial data needed to management to inform best decisions
- Help to deploy systems and develop tools to monitor spend effectiveness, guide investment decisions, and drive continuous improvement
- Serve as a liaison between Accounting, Management and other team members by providing financial planning experience, financial information and modeling
- Help establish new processes/tools and/or improve existing ones.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience with a track record of successful development of financial analyses, strategic planning and/or business development.
- Prior experience in an Audit firm is a plus BS or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and CPA highly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects, as well as strong follow through skills
- Fluent English speaker with knowledge of GAAP standards (or IFRS)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you want to help us develop our finance team and expand our processes across all coming and future Kaiko entities.
- Resilience: You are combative and you love the challenge to close innovative projects.
- Excellence: you are committed to deliver high quality to our partners and colleagues
Nice to Have
- Interest in the crypto & blockchain ecosystem
Company Benefits and Perks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote work allowed
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
- Other perks
- Contract type: Permanent - full time
- International applicants welcome!
Interested? Apply here
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade, quotes, and aggregated datasets in the industry.
- We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust platform.
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by industry professionals.
- Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months.
- Team doubled in size in 2021 with more growth opportunities to come.
- Grew to become an international and diverse team of 45 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, etc.
- Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
- Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
- Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (40+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace.
Company Values (GATTOE)
- Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
- Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
- Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
- Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences Ownership - We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative
- Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients