This data set contains all tick by tick information, i.e. one line per executed trade. All currency pairs listed below are included in this data set.
Major cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, ...) versus major fiat currencies (AUD - Australian Dollar, CNY - Chinese Yuan, EUR- Euro, HKD - Hong Kong Dollar, JPY - Japanese Yen, SGD - Singapore Dollar, USD - US Dollar, ...) trade on this exchange.
Coverage start date, per currency pair:
All timeseries end yesterday.
One file per month and per currency pair which is a .tar containing 1 .csv per day.
- id: unique trade id (unique to the exchange)
- exchange: short hand for the exchange
- symbol: currency pair
- date: Epoch timestamp millisecond (Note: only second level precision is given by the exchange, last three digits of millisecond timestamp is '000')
- price: in the quote currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the price is provided in EUR)
- amount: in the base currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the amount is in BTC)
- sell: boolean (TRUE or FALSE), indicates the trade direction.
Source: Exchange's API.
Please find a sample file here:
Copy paste the above link in your browser window and the download will start automatically.
- The format of the files are .csv files, which you will be able to download immediately upon purchase.
- The file will be a Zip Archive containing your cryptocurrency trading data.
- This bundle includes data for Quoine and all cryptocurrrency pairs listed on the exchange.