Bitcoin and Ethereum Data store by Kaiko
Kaiko organizes Digital Assets (starting with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) ) information to help businesses succeed by providing data, insights and services.
Based on your needs, we make the data available in multiple formats:
The data available includes (but is not limited to):
- Bitcoin and Ethereum Historical Price data based on our proprietary price indices as well as a more granular price per currency pair (Free).
- Trade Data on major exchanges. Historical data for executed trades on major exchanges. In most cases, the data starts on day 1 of trading for the exchange.
- Order books on major exchanges. Order book data on major exchanges. Data sets start as early as August 2015 but will vary depending on when we started collecting the data sets.
- Blockchain data : detailed datasets for blocks and OP_RETURN as well as aggregated Network statistics.
Scope of the data
All major exchanges are covered. To see which data is available for a given exchange or currency pair, please click on its name.
If the data you need is not on the website, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may just have what you need in stock but not on display.
- Of course you can pay in Bitcoin (not yet in Ethereum though).
- Websockets are Free !!
- Price Indices data is free
- Trade dumps - $199 per exchange, Order Book dumps $49 per exchange
- Other dumps - check the website
- API (except BitMEX) :
- Free tier of 3000 calls/mo
- $199 for up to 50,000 calls/mo
- $499 for up to 500,000 calls/mo