Historical Trade data - All Exchanges
All cryptocurrency (including BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, ZEC, ETC,...) historical trade data : to carry out your own in-depth analysis of market trends, compare exchanges and identify who trades and where, here is an extensive and easy to use dataset.
All exchanges and pairs listed on the homepage kaiko.com are included.
- id : unique trade id (this trade id is unique to the exchange)
- exchange : short hand for the exchange (e.g. be for BTC-e)
- symbol : currency pair (e.g. btcusd)
- date : Epoch timestamp millisecond
- price : in the quote currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the price is provided in EUR)
- amount : in the base currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the amount is in BTC)
- sell : boolean (TRUE or FALSE). Trade direction.
Source : Exchanges APIs
Format : One file per day x exchange x currency pair
The folder includes one file for each exchange. Here are the exchanges, the currency pairs and the start date of the timeseries. The timeseries stop yesterday.
- Please find a sample file here :
If you require more data, for example a longer data history, or a different dataset, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.