The Kaiko team is thrilled to announce the release of our professional Market Data API. Since the beginning of the year, we have been working hard to perfect this service for institutional use. All participants in the digital assets industry need the best information available in order to succeed and our API promises to provide transparent, consistent, and quality market data.
Our efforts have been focused on delivering a product with the following familiar and useful features:
- An API that mimics the best practices found in the ecosystem that allows access to familiar endpoints found across exchanges.
- Immediate access, data is available as we collect it.
- Access to raw data, both historical and latest.
Low latency — we run multiple collection clusters globally so that access to recent data is close to our customers. We have selected to serve the full stack in every region which means that you will always be able to retrieve data as fast as possible by selecting an endpoint that is close to your operation.
- Transparency in our nomalization procedure allowing developers and data scientists to understand the full specification and calculation of our dataset.
Data versioning — what data is available and how to normalize it is subject to change. When changes are propagated to you as a customer, you have the option to choose when you migrate to the next improved version at your discretion. This is important for anyone working with data on a daily basis and ensures that upgrades can be managed properly. We will support multiple data versions in parallel, allowing for developers to understand and explore the changes ahead of upgrading.
- Responsive communication and technical guidance on request.
Robust infrastructure — our collection pipe is intra-cluster and globally redundant. Additionally, the Market API service is built to scale horizontally in all levels of the stack in order to scale with our clients needs.
To learn more, view our documentation here: https://docs.kaiko.com/#introduction
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.