This dataset consists of full historical OHLCV data for all covered currency pairs, on all exchanges. It contains aggregated Open-High-Low-Close-Volume information.
OHLCV is an aggregated form of trade data standing for "Open, High, Low, Close and Volume". Open and Close represent the first and the last price level during a specific timeframe. High and Low represent the highest and lowest reached price during that timeframe. Volume is the total amount traded during that period.
The standard offered timeframes are 1 minute, 1 hour and 1 day. Custom granularities can be purchased upon request.
As per individual product descriptions. All time series end yesterday.
Some historical data might be missing due to exchanges / APIs experiencing downtime or technological problems on our end. In most cases, these gaps can be backfilled. Please contact us if you have inquiries about particular date periods or pairs.
Format of the files (delivered without headers):
- Timestamp: Date and opening time (UTC) of the hour as a UNIX timestamp
- Open: opening price in quote currency (for BTCUSD, USD is the quote currency)
- High: highest price reached during the hour, in quote currency
- Low: lowest price reached during the hour in quote currency
- Close: closing price for the quote currency (for BTCUSD, USD is the quote currency)
- Volume: volume traded in the hour in base currency (for BTCUSD, BTC is the base currency)
For an OHLCV sample, please refer to our Request Sample page
- OHLCV and VWAP products will be delivered to your cloud provider. More info can be found on Data Delivery
- The file will be a Zip Archive containing your cryptocurrency trading data.
- This bundle includes data for all the following exchanges:
BitMEX Binance Bitfinex bitFlyer Bithumb Bitstamp Bittrex Bit-Z BTC-e BTC38 BTCBox BTCChina CEX.io Coinone Ethfinex EXX Gatecoin Coinbase Pro (GDAX) Gemini hitBTC Huobi itBit Kraken Korbit Mt.Gox OKCoin OKEx Poloniex Quoine YoBit Zaif