Bithumb - Historical Trade Data
Trade by trade information, i.e. one line per executed trade.
- id : unique trade id (this trade id is unique to the exchange)
- exchange : short hand for the exchange (e.g. be for BTC-e)
- symbol : currency pair (e.g. btcusd)
- date : Epoch timestamp millisecond (Note: only second level precision is given by the exchange, last three digits of millisecond timestamp is '000')
- price : in the quote currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the price is provided in EUR)
- amount : in the base currency (on a BTCEUR pair, the amount is in BTC)
- sell : boolean (TRUE or FALSE). Trade direction.
1 file per month and per currency pair which is a .tar containing 1 .csv per day. "
An example of the files can be downloaded here: https://cdn.kaiko.com/samples/Coinbase_BTCUSD_trades_2016_07_07.csv.g
The file will include data up to yesterday.