This data set bundles all XMR/USD (Monero vs. US Dollar) trading on all exchanges covered by Kaiko.
This will allow you to get a global view of all XMR/USD trading, the data is provided per exchange and is normalized in a way that is easy to aggregate.
The files contain all tick by tick information, i.e. one line per executed trade.
Data for all exchanges listed below are included in this data set.
Coverage and naming of pairs of the various exchanges
All timeseries end yesterday.
Some historical data might be missing due to exchanges / APIs experiencing downtime or technological problems on our end. Please contact us if you have inquiries about particular date periods or exchanges.
- id: unique trade id (unique to the exchange)
- exchange: short hand for the exchange
- symbol: currency pair
- date: Epoch timestamp millisecond
- price: in the quote currency (on a XMRUSD pair, the price is provided in USD)
- amount: in the base currency (on a XMRUSD pair, the amount is in XMR)
- sell: boolean (TRUE or FALSE), indicates the trade direction.
Source: Exchange's API.
Request a sample here
- The format of the files are .csv files, which you will be able to download immediately upon purchase.
- The file will be a Zip Archive containing your cryptocurrency trading data.
- This bundle includes data for XMR/USD and XMR/USDT across all exchanges covered by Kaiko.