Receive historical and future data directly to your cloud provider. We support AWS S3, Google storage, and Azure blob storage and other destinations.
The cloud providers provide a robust storage services that will help you keep your data and it eases the integration setup to feed whatever system you choose to integrate the data with.
Unless you do not have a account we suggest going with Amazon Web Services which is the major provider and has the longest track record.
- Open https://s3.console.aws.amazon.com/s3/buckets/
- Create a new bucket in the region of your choice, we suggest calling the bucket kaiko-delivery-nameofyourcompany
- Leave the properties on the default setting
- On the Set permisssions tab press Add account and use the following id:
- Check all the checkboxes for permissions and press Save
- Ensure that the permissions dialog resembles the following:
- Enter the details into this form
- You should receive a confirmation email within a few working days confirming that the integration was setup correctly
For other cloud providers
Press the contact us button at the bottom right to get things started