Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade, quotes, and aggregated datasets in the industry.
- We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust platform.
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by industry professionals.
- Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months.
- Team doubled in size in 2021 with more growth opportunities to come.
- Grew to become an international and diverse team of 45 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, etc.
- Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
- Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
- Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (40+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace.
Company Values (GATTOE)
- Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
- Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
- Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
- Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences Ownership - We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative
- Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients
About the Job
Kaiko Sales and Marketing Department
Kaiko is a rapidly growing startup and its current hypergrowth requires intense marketing efforts to accelerate its positioning as global leader in Digital Assets Data Distribution.Kaiko’s Marketing team is growing as the company is scaling as a whole. Currently part of the Sales department, the Marketing team is looking to structure its approach for the execution of its 2022 marketing strategy for Kaiko’s new growth phase, which comprises marketing, communication, and events activations.
The events that are organised by Kaiko are the heart of the group’s marketing and communication strategy. The Events Marketing Officer of Kaiko is responsible for the organisation, coordination, and success of major events such as:
- Sponsored events Owned events (private dinners, EthVC)
- Academic events Sales-focused events
- Online events (webinars, hybrid)
- Internal company events
- Working with the Product Marketing Manager, Head of Sales and Strategic Initiative Director, you will work on defining and supporting Kaiko’s event strategy
- The organisation and coordination of the events above include the preparation of all logistics, guest lists and catering arrangements, presentation materials, AV support, media services, and briefing external agencies and internal stakeholders about the events.
- The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues and managing our events' calendar.
Branding and Visibility
Display and improve Kaiko’s image through branding at external and owned events, choose the right support for increased perceived value, and ensure quality standards are met for Kaiko’s clients, prospects, and partners from the financial and crypto ecosystems.
Help review and negotiate sponsorship opportunities with the Marketing Manager, source and review potential crypto events, and track budget expenses.
Measure ROI, send satisfaction surveys, track feedback from internal stakeholders, present post-event reports.
- 3 yrs+ of experience: the candidate has solid and demonstrable event management skills in the B2B financial sector.
- The candidate displays a track record of dealing with high stakes and high impact events.
- Experience working in a global organisation.
- Experience managing international events.
- The candidate demonstrates the ability to show autonomy and organize follow ups.
- The candidate shows excellent communication skills and stakeholders management, internally and externally.
Nice to Have
- Interest in crypto or digital finance.
Qualifications / Education
- Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or hospitality.
- Fully fluent in English is mandatory.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills. Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
Company Benefits and Perks
- 25 paid holidays & 10-11 RTT/year.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Remote friendly.
- Health insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.).
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities.
- Staff surprises!
- Contract type: [Full time]
- Desired starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: 91 Bd Haussmann, 75008 Paris
Interested? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.